RAMADHAAN’S GOLDEN MOMENTS are here!
‘Aa’ishah (radiyallaahu anha) said:
“When the last ten days (of Ramadan) would come, the Prophet sal-lal-laahu `alaihi wa sallam would spend his nights in worship, wake his family (at night), exert himself and tighten his Izaar (waist-cloth).”
This hadeeth is a proof that the Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan are very Special in comparison to any other set of days in Islamic calendar.
May Allah give us the hidayah and tawfeeque to do our best to live the Laylatul Qadr nights. May we not leave any stone unturned in exerting ourselves to the utmost of our capacity in living the golden moments of Ramadhaan, Inshaa’Allah.
If someone is deprived of the blessings of the Nights of Laylatul Qadr, he/she is indeed deprived of the blessings of a t h o u s a n d months! May Allah save us from this deprivation. Aameen.
You must be aware that in Islamic calendar night comes first and then the day.
And according to authentic hadeeths, Laylatul Qadr falls in one of the odd nights of the last 10 days of Ramadhaan.
So please be reminded that:
In UAE and places where Ramadhaan commenced on 24th April 2020, the odd nights will fall InShaaAllah, on the following nights:
- Wednesday night, 13th May – 21st Night
- Friday night, 15th May – 23rd Night
- Sunday night, 17th May – 25th Night
- Tuesday night 19th May – 27th Night and
- Thursday night, 21st May – 29th Night
And in Places where Ramadhaan commenced on 25th April 2020, the odd nights will fall, InShaaAllah, on the following nights:
- Thursday night, 14th May – 21st Night
- Saturday night, 16th May – 23rd Night
- Monday night, 18th May – 25th Night
- Wednesday night 20th May – 27th Night and
- Friday night, 22nd May June – 29th Night
It is wiser, however, to spend all the ten nights, irrespective of odd or even, in the worship and glorification of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’aala.
And now, a few useful links before you scroll down to read about the golden moments, Inshaa’Allah.
- Last Ten Days and Shawwal_2020 (NEW)
- Things To Do in the Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan
- Reflecting on the Du’aa of Laylatul Qadr (Must Read about this Du’aa)
- The Night surpassing the value of 30,000 Nights!
- All About I’tikaaf —-Seclusion and Exclusive Devotion in Ramadhaan
- Read Tafseer of Surah Al Qadr by Ibn Kathir to know about the virtues of Laylatul Qadr
- Listen to the audio of the hadeeth and the du’aa taught by the beloved husband, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam to his beloved wife ‘Aa’ishah radhiyallaahu anha – this is the authentic du’aa of LAYLATUL QADR
- A Beautiful Hadeeth on Qiyamul Layl, i.e. Night Prayers
- A GIFT for Ramadhaan Nights
- Know the value of your Sajdah and make lots of du’aas for the oppressed people around the world.
- If you need to learn/make some of the Qur’anic du’aas, visit this link for the AUDIO with Text/Translation
- Do lots of Zikr, and Earn Immense Rewards, Inshaa’Allah!
- Do not forget SAYYIDUL ISTIGHFAAR. This du’aa is of immense importance!
- Make this du’aa after reading the Qur’an, Inshaa’Allah
- Recite this du’aa frequently during normal time and Du’aa Qunoot in prayers as the Ummah is undergoing difficult times vis-a-vis Gaza situation.
- You must be aware of this comprehensive du’aa. If not know that it is better late than never
- Learn and practice these du’aas during Rukoo and Sajdah
- Read this resourceful material on Sending Salawat and Salaam on our blessed Prophet صلّى الله عليه وسلّم
- The Eternal Miracle: The Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan
- Find in which category you stand among the categories of People at the Ending of Ramadhaan
- Get motivated to memorize some of the beautiful hadeeths this Ramadhaan, InshaaAllah – Colourful Indeed!
- If you need to find some reference etc. go to this Ramadhaan Resource Page
Now, dear brothers and sisters, I would like to present a few facts on this Blessed Night, alhamdulillah.
Download as Presentation, inShaaAllah.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading.
May Allah give us the Tawfeeque and Hidayah to do the ‘amal. Aameen.
At the end of this post, sometimes you may find some advertisements. They are generated automatically by WordPress and I do not have any control over them. Nor have I purchased the facility to remove them. Thank you for understanding.