RAMADHAAN’S GOLDEN MOMENTS are here!
‘Aa’ishah (radiyallaahu anha) said:
“When the last ten days (of Ramadan) would come, the Prophet sal-lal-laahu `alaihi wa sallam would spend his nights in worship, wake his family (at night), exert himself and tighten his Izaar (waist-cloth).”
This hadeeth is a proof that the Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan are very Special in comparison to any other set of days in Islamic calendar.
May Allah give us the hidayah and tawfeeque to do our best to live the Laylatul Qadr nights. May we not leave any stone unturned in exerting ourselves to the utmost of our capacity in living the golden moments of Ramadhaan, Inshaa’Allah.
If someone is deprived of the blessings of the Nights of Laylatul Qadr, he/she is indeed deprived of the blessings of a t h o u s a n d months! May Allah save us from this deprivation. Aameen.
You must be aware that in Islamic calendar night comes first and then the day.
And according to authentic hadeeths, Laylatul Qadr falls in one of the odd nights of the last 10 days of Ramadhaan. So please be reminded that:
In places where Ramadhaan commenced on 17th May 2018, the odd nights will fall on:
5th June/Tuesday night (21st Night), 7th June/Thursday night (23rd Night), 9th June/Saturday night (25th Night), 11th June/Monday night (27th Night) and 13th June/Wednesday (29th Night)……Inshaaallah.
It is wiser, however, to spend all the nights, irrespective of odd or even, in the worship and glorification of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’aala.
And now, a few useful links before you scroll down to read about the golden moments, Inshaa’Allah.
- Reflecting on the Du’aa of Laylatul Qadr (Must Read aboutthis Du’aa)
- The Night surpassing the value of 30,000 Nights!
- All About I’tikaaf —-Seclusion and Exclusive Devotion in Ramadhaan
- Things To Do in the Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan
- Read Tafseer of Surah Al Qadr by Ibn Kathir to know about the virtues of Laylatul Qadr
- Listen to the audio of the hadeeth and the du’aa taught by the beloved husband, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam to his beloved wife ‘Aa’ishah radhiyallaahu anha – this is the authentic du’aa of LAYLATUL QADR
- A Beautiful Hadeeth on Qiyamul Layl, i.e. Night Prayers
- The most recommended and encouraged ibaadah in the last ten days of Ramadhaan is the Iti’kaaf. Go to this link to know All About Itikaaf.
- A GIFT for Ramadhaan Nights
- Know the value of your Sajdah and make lots of du’aas for the oppressed Muslims in Gaza, Sri Lanka and other parts of the world.
- If you need to learn/make some of the Qur’anic du’aas, visit this link for the AUDIO with Text/Translation
- Do lots of Zikr, and Earn Immense Rewards, Inshaa’Allah!
- On Zakah: I am a Muslim, alhamdulillah, Is my pocket also a Muslim?
- Do not forget SAYYIDUL ISTIGHFAAR. This du’aa is of immense importance!
- Make this du’aa after reading the Qur’an, Inshaa’Allah
- Recite this du’aa frequently during normal time and Du’aa Qunoot in prayers as the Ummah is undergoing difficult times vis-a-vis Gaza situation.
- You must be aware of this comprehensive du’aa. If not know that it is better late than never
- Learn and practice these du’aas during Rukoo and Sajdah
- Read this resourceful material on Sending Salawat and Salaam on our blessed Prophet صلّى الله عليه وسلّم
- Take time to read Life of Prophet Muhammad: Highlights and Lessons by Dr. Mustafa al Sibai
- The Eternal Miracle: The Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan
- Find in which category you stand among the categories of People at the Ending of Ramadhaan
- Get motivated to memorize some of the beautiful hadeeths this Ramadhaan, InshaaAllah – Colourful Indeed!
- If you need to find some reference etc. go to this Ramadhaan Resource Page
Now, dear brothers and sisters, I would like to present a few facts on this Blessed Night, alhamdulillah.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading.
May Allah give us the Tawfeeque and Hidayah to do the ‘amal. Aameen.
At the end of this post, sometimes you may find some advertisements. They are generated automatically by WordPress and I do not have any control over them. Nor have I purchased the facility to remove them. Thank you for understanding.
Page imported from my Qur’an Blog on 27th March 2018