Update: 30 April 2018 / 13 Shabaan 1439
New Books have been published by the MoE, and distributed through the Ministry’s official outlet. ISLAMIC EDUCATION is the name of the New Books that have been published by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
Many Schools in UAE have started teaching from the new books, some from the 2nd Term of the academic year 2017-18 and some (CBSE board) from 2018-19. All schools in Dubai and other Emirates are expected to compulsorily teach from these newly introduced books from the next academic year 2018-19.
That means, I Love Islam and Learning Islam books have become a thing of the past.
Presenting here the Table of Contents of Part 2 of the new ISLAMIC EDUCATION Books meant for Grades 5 to 11: Part 2_Table of Content_New Books_Grades 5 to 11
The New Books are made available here so that they can only be used as soft copies. You are not allowed to take photocopies of these books nor are they meant for any commercial purpose.
Books are under copyright by the Ministry of Education, UAE. So please do not misuse the books. Thank you for understanding.
Grade 3, Part 2 (uploaded on 5th Ramadhaan 1439. Scanned and shared by a sister who wishes to remain anonymous. May Allah reward her with abundance of goodness)
Grade 6_Part 2 (Scanned & Shared by Tr. Muna Daoud)
Grade 7, Part 2 (Added on 30 April/14 Shabaan)
Grade 11, Part 2 (Scanned & Scanned by Tr. Rukaiah Moulvi)
Grade 12, Part 2 (Scanned & Scanned by Tr. Rukaiah Moulvi)
I will update this Page as and when we get official communication about the Curriculum etc. InshaaAllah.
Schools must place their requirement of the books through MoE’s electronic bookstore:
Call Center: 04-5593466
Email address: email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE, when new books published by the Ministry itself are introduced, then ‘I Love Islam and Learning Islam’ series of books will not be taught in the UAE anymore.
- Islamic Studies Text Books (for ISLAMIC EDUCATION ‘B’) approved by the Ministry of Education, U.A.E: * For Grade 1 to 6 – I LOVE ISLAM * For Grade 7 to 12 – LEARNING ISLAM
- Added on 3rd Dec. 217: Download I Love Islam Series: Note: The books are copyrighted. They are given here only for the purpose of education and dawah. No one is allowed to take photocopies or use them for commercial purposes. Thanks.
- The books are published by North America-based Islamic Services Foundation.
- A cursory glance about the books can be had from the links to the Publisher’s website: 1. I Love Islam Series (Primary) 2. Learning Islam Series (Secondary)
- Syllabus details are given here
- Even though New Editions of Learning Islam Series (for Grade 7 to 12) have come out in the market, they are yet to be approved by the Ministry as the old syllabus (which is based on old editions) still holds good.
- A cursory glance of the books comparison shows a vast difference between the content in the old and new books!
- A WORD OF CAUTION ABOUT THE TEXT BOOKS