NEW ISLAMIC EDUCATION BOOKS ما شآء الله
Books update dated 24th October 2019:
ISLAMIC EDUCATION 2019-20 edition of books have been edited for clarity and simplification. There are changes noticed between 2019-20 edition and the earlier editions. Even page numbers and titles of some of the chapters in some grades have been modified for better understanding.
I am uploading the scanned copies of the 2019-20 editions for some grades here….These resources are shared by Tr. Mukhsana. May Allah reward her and her team for this noble gesture. Jazaahumullaahu Khayra.
- Grade 2_Unit 1 Grade 2, Unit 2 Grade 2, Unit 3
- Grade 4, Unit 1 Grade 4, Unit 2 Grade 4, Unit 3
- Grade 7, Unit 1 Grade 7, Unit 2 Grade 7, Unit 3
- Grade 9, Unit 1 Grade 9, Unit 2 Grade 9, Unit 3
- Grade 10, Unit 1 Grade 10, Unit 2
- Grade 11, Unit 1 Grade 11, Unit 2 Grade 11, Unit 3
- Grade 12, Unit 1 Grade 12, Unit 2 Grade 12, Unit 3
- Click for: syllabus and Notes & Exercises and Worksheets, Plans etc. etc.
The new Islamic Education books are made available here so that teachers can use them as soft copies. No one is allowed to take photocopies of these books nor are they meant for any commercial purpose. Books are under copyright by the Ministry of Education, UAE. So please do not misuse the books.Thank you for understanding.
- ISLAMIC EDUCATION TEXT BOOKS: (2017-18 editions)
- Grade 1: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 2: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 3: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 4: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 5: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 6: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 7: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 8: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 9: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 10: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 11: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 and Part 2 (doc)
- Grade 12: Part 1 & Part 2 (PDF) Part 1 & Part 2 (doc)
Please note that I am not sure of who did the scanning of PDF but for two references which I would like to mention: Grade 6 PDF files were shared by Tr. Muna Daoud and those of Grade 11 and 12 by Tr. Rukaiah Moulvi. And, all the .doc files (Part 1 & 2) are shared by Tr. Ayman Fayez. May Allah reward the brother and sisters for doing this noble work. Baarakallaah.
For Syllabus-related information, please visit this Page, InshaaAllah
Some info about the new books and new curriculum:
- ISLAMIC EDUCATION is the name of the New Books published & distributed by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
- These books are supplied through the Ministry’s official outlet.
- Many Schools in UAE started teaching from the new books, some from the 2nd Term of the academic year 2017-18 and some (CBSE board) from 2018-19.
- From 2018-19, all schools in Dubai and other Emirates WILL HAVE TO COMPULSORILY TEACH from these newly introduced books.
- Teaching of I Love Islam and Learning Islam books have become a thing of the past.
- For MoE books, Schools must place their requirement through MoE’s Electronic Store. For info, Call Center: 04-5593466 or E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info about old books and old curriculum:
- Islamic Studies Text Books (for ISLAMIC EDUCATION ‘B’) approved by the Ministry of Education, U.A.E (until 2016-17) * For Grade 1 to 6 – I LOVE ISLAM * For Grade 7 to 12 – LEARNING ISLAM
- Added on 3rd Dec. 217: Download I Love Islam Series: Note: The books are copyrighted. They are given here only for the purpose of education and dawah. No one is allowed to take photocopies or use them for commercial purposes. Thanks.
- The books are published by North America-based Islamic Services Foundation.
- A cursory glance about the books can be had from the links to the Publisher’s website: 1. I Love Islam Series (Primary) 2. Learning Islam Series (Secondary)
- Syllabus details are given here
- Even though New Editions of Learning Islam Series (for Grade 7 to 12) have come out in the market, they are yet to be approved by the Ministry as the old syllabus (which is based on old editions) still holds good.
- A cursory glance of the books comparison shows a vast difference between the content in the old and new books! Also check this
(Page Added on 4th April 2012)