Update: 21st April 2018 / 5 Shabaan 1439
New Books have been published by the MoE, and distributed through the Ministry’s official outlet.
ISLAMIC EDUCATION is the name of the New Books that have been published by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
We have received the books for all grades, alhamdulillaah. And hopefully will introduce the Books in the second term (January 2018) inshaaAllah.
While all emirates are free to introduce the new books anytime, the introduction of these new books in Sharjah depends upon the official communication whether the Ministry Exam (End of year exams) will be based on the new books or the existing books.
The New Books are made available here so that they can only be used as soft copies. You are not allowed to take photocopies of these books nor are they meant for any commercial purpose.
Books are under copyright by the Ministry of Education, UAE. So please do not misuse the books. Thank you for understanding.
Grade 6_Part 2 (Scanned & Shared by Tr. Muna Daoud
Grade 11, Part 2 (Scanned & Scanned by Tr. Rukaiah Moulvi)
Grade 12, Part 2 (Scanned & Scanned by Tr. Rukaiah Moulvi)
I will update this Page as and when we get official communication about the Curriculum etc. InshaaAllah.
Schools must place their requirement of the books through MoE’s electronic bookstore:
Call Center: 04-5593466
Email address: email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE, when new books published by the Ministry itself are introduced, then ‘I Love Islam and Learning Islam’ series of books will not be taught in the UAE anymore.
- Islamic Studies Text Books (for ISLAMIC EDUCATION ‘B’) approved by the Ministry of Education, U.A.E: * For Grade 1 to 6 – I LOVE ISLAM * For Grade 7 to 12 – LEARNING ISLAM
- Added on 3rd Dec. 217: Download I Love Islam Series: Note: The books are copyrighted. They are given here only for the purpose of education and dawah. No one is allowed to take photocopies or use them for commercial purposes. Thanks.
- The books are published by North America-based Islamic Services Foundation.
- A cursory glance about the books can be had from the links to the Publisher’s website: 1. I Love Islam Series (Primary) 2. Learning Islam Series (Secondary)
- Syllabus details are given here
- Even though New Editions of Learning Islam Series (for Grade 7 to 12) have come out in the market, they are yet to be approved by the Ministry as the old syllabus (which is based on old editions) still holds good.
- A cursory glance of the books comparison shows a vast difference between the content in the old and new books!
- A WORD OF CAUTION ABOUT THE TEXT BOOKS