Last Update: 30.12.2017 Page Added on: 26th August 2013.
Dear Fellow Teachers,
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
This Page is meant to provide beneficial resources to teachers to help improve their teaching-learning skill, InshaaAllah. While I will be updating this Page from time to time, Inshaa’Allah, you are also welcome to share material which you deem useful for the teachers of Islamic Studies.
- A Friend in Deen is a Friend Indeed!
- Blessing Lies in Teaching & Giving Advice
- Cities of Light: Islamic Spain
- Diffusion of Sunnah through Education 🙂 one page MUST READ 🙂
- Effective Listening Skill: Do’s & Don’ts
- Effective Questioning and Approaches to Questioning in a Classroom Situation
- Eleven Ways to Build Modesty in Young Muslims
- Field Trips
- General Methods and Techniques of Teaching
- Hayyakom: UAE Government’s Unique Programme for Teachers
- How To Be A Productive Teacher: from the Story of Prophet Moosa and Khidr
- Important LINKS
- Interactions of the Greatest: Prophet Muhammad’s Dealings with Different People
- Islamic Superheroes: Setting the Standards
- Lesson Plans
- Lesson Plans on Youth Issues
- Motivation: How to Motivate People For a Cause
- MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE AT SCHOOL: Dr. Howard Gardner’s Seven Distinct Intelligences
- Multiple Intelligence in Islamic Perspective: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10
- Oral Communication: Importance & the Need To Express Properly
- Presentations Page
- PROPHET’S METHODS OF CORRECTING PEOPLE’S MISTAKES
- Psycho-Education – Awesome Links
- Psychology from Islamic Perspective
- Seerah Blog: Mr. MuQeet’s Blog on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People: Link 1 (Overview, Online) Foundational Principles (PDF) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Seven Pillars of Relationship Growth
- Sharjah Museums Authority: Education Resources and Tips – 🙂 Good place to visit and learn a lot about Islamic Civilization 🙂
- Teaching Children the Value of Privacy
- Teaching Techniques of Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam
- Ten Qualities that make you an Outstanding Teacher
- The Forgotten Sunnah: Of Health and Fitness
- The Prophet as a Teacher
- The Prophetic Standard: Instructional Methods of the Prophet
- What Teachers Make
- WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? A Beautiful book on Change in Workplace
- Worksheets & Notes
- YasSarNalQuRaN: Mr. MuQeet’s Qu’ran Blog & Amazing Resources
- Personality Development Model:
41. Many Muslims do not have clear perception on Masjid al Aqsa and Dome of the Rock. This image will clear the doubt, InshaaAllah.
On Psychological Well Being: DEMENTIA
Art of Teaching by Sir Ken Robinson
InshaaAllah…..more to come!
اللهم بارك لنا فيما أعطيت O Allah! Bless Us in what You’ve given us.