Even though it is true that there is no celebration as such for the Birthday, as celebrating Birthdays is not the way of Islam, yet there is nothing wrong in commemorating the occasion of the Prophet’s Mawlid.
It is to utilise the opportunity to share information across multi-cultural societies so that the true message about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is spread among all, irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- My Daily Sunnah Practices – Can upload on school websites encouraging students to practice
- The Prophetic Code – Amazing for presentation, and real life experiences.
- PPT for Primary Assembly_Prophet’s Birthday by Tr. Shazia Farooq
- PPT for Primary Section by Tr. Sadhia Rasool
- Classroom Activities (Done by Tr. Saima Naz and Tr. Shazia) (For primary we can do some activities similar to secondary PPT, and according to their level)
- Posters (Done by Tr. Saima Naz)
- Muhammad (Peace be upon him): The Last Messenger of Allah Nice presentation for all 🙂 🙂
- Who is Muhammad?
- The Prophet of Islam: A Short Biography
- Seerah Quiz for Primary Level – Excellent!
- Seerah Book Reading – Year Long Activity
- Quiz on Prophets and Messengers of Allah
- Quiz on Qur’anic Du’aas
- Quiz on Prophet’s Family
- Why Prophet Muhammad IS My Role Model? Amazing Read
- In addition to the above, we can:
1) utilise School Assembly to share information about the message brought by the glorious Prophet of Islam (the above given ppts is just an example)
2) Decorate classroom/corridor boards with student work on the theme ‘Muhammad: The Global Ambassador of Peace’