ASHAAB AL QUR’AN – QUR’AN BUDDIES (2016-17)
خيركم من تعلّم القرآن وعلّمه
“The best among you is he who learns the Qur’an and teaches it to others”. (Hadeeth)
إقرؤوا القرآن فإنّه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعاً لأصحابه
“Read the Qur’an, for it is will come on the Day of Judgement as an Interceder for its Companions” (Hadeeth)
A programme to facilitate the teaching-learning of Qur’an, its memorization and Arabic learning through mutual basis.
Students who have completed the hifdh of the full Qur’an and those who are undergoing will be grouped into pairs with those students who want to do hifdh and also fine tune their recitation. Hence the name Qur’an Buddies.
Five Reasons why we need this Activity:
- Few students don’t know to read Arabic.
- Some read but not with proper Tajweed
- Some memorize but don’t have any to listen to.
- Some want to memorize but don’t have the opportunity
- Some memorize but don’t have time to revise.
InshaaAllah, through Qur’an Buddies we can hope to achieve the five objectives.
To start with, weekly once in the Break Time, Buddies will assemble in allotted classes along with their team leader/Buddies so that they can undertake the mission on a friendly-mutual basis, InshaaAllah.
1. DOWNLOAD the Course book: YOUR TAJWEED MADE EASY InshaaAllah. This Book also contains Audio Lessons
2. DOWNLOAD QUR’AN BUDDIES SCHEDULE InshaaAllah
3. DOWNLOAD Notes & Worksheets prepared by Team Leader, Haafidh Muhammad Annas:
LIST OF HUFFAADH: ACCOMPLISHED AND ASPIRING, ALHAMDULILLAAH…
- Haafidh Annas, 10 B
- Haafidh Hammad, 10 B
- Haafidh Raihan, 7 A
- Haafidh Ali Abbas, 8 B
- Haafidh Usman Abbas, 7 B
- Mustafa, 11 B – Surah Al Naas to al Ankaboot (10 Ajzaa)
- Umair Mansoor , 11 B – 6 Ajzaa
- Amaan Ahmed, 10 B – Surah al Naas to Qaaf (5 Ajzaa)
- Ridwaan, 9 B – Surah al Naas to Maryam (15 Ajzaa)
- Abdul Hadi Javed, 9 B (1 Juz)
- Uzair 9 B (1 Juz)
- Ubaidullah, 9 B (1 Juz)
- Nuh 7 B, Naas to Saaffaat (8 Ajzaa)
- Jawwad, 8 B (2 Juz)
- Yaseen Ahmed, 8 B (Last 5 ajzaa)
- Ibrahim, 8 B (Last 5 ajzaa)
- Ahmed Brandon 10 B (2 Juz)
- Omer Afridi (Last Juz)
Note: The list is not exhaustive.