You study Islam for your life, not for getting marks!
1. Marking Scheme for Primary Section, Year 1 to 5:
We would like you to please take note of the following points:
- Like last year, this academic year (2017-18) also the children will memorize some Surahs/Hadeeth/Du’aas as per the month-wise Hifdh Plan. This is to facilitate the child to learn at regular intervals. Hifdh Portion is given at the end of the Islamic Studies Work Book provided by our School. The average marks obtained in the Hifdh will be considered as CCE in the report card.
- There will be ONE TEST in the First Term which will be for 25 Marks.
- Marks for the First Term will be calculated as follows:
a) Written Exam – 50 Marks
b) For Recitation of the Quran (Tilawah) – 5 Marks
b) For Surah or Hadeeth memorisation – 10 Marks
c) For Du’aa Memorisation – 5 Marks
d) For Home/classwork Activity – 5 Marks
Total 50 + 25 + 25 = 100 Marks
2. Marking Scheme for Secondary Section, year 6 upwards:
a) Class Test = 25 Marks
b) Surah/Hadeeth + Du’aa + Activity + Behaviour = 25 Marks. This will go in the report card as CCE.
c) Term Exam = 90 + 10 for Project = 100 Marks
NOTE: 🙂 There will be No Test during the Term 2 and 3 🙂
Strive hard to do well in your life. Exams are after all academic formalities!
“What you are” and “what you want to be” are known to Allah.
Renew your niyyah, do your part, rely on Allah. He alone is the Giver of Success.