PS: List of Prize Winners of the ISLAMIC WEEK, 2015-16
Activities conducted during the academic year 2015-16
1. Hajj & Eid al Adhaa Presentation / For EYFS kids on 17th Sept 2015.
2. Presentation on Hajj: Pilgrimage to Makkah / For Year 6, 9 & 11 students during the first week of Dhul Hijjah 1436
3. Organised a Special Programme “Enacting the Rites of Hajj and Celebrating the spirit of Eid al Adhaa” for primary and secondary sections on 22nd Sept. 2015.
4. Presentation on the Significance of Hajj & History of Ka’bah / For teaching and non-teaching staff on 22nd Sept.
5. Self-Evaluation Programme for the First 13 Days of Dhul Hijjah:
“There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days” So said the Prophet sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam about the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah. So the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah + the following 3 days known as Ayyam at-Tashreeq are the most blessed days in the life of a Muslim. Keeping this in mind, an evaluation sheet is presented as part of the tarbiyah programme for our school students. Download the file as PDF, and see what good you can do for yourself, InshaaAllah. For further study: Sayyidul Istighfaar Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed, Tasbeeh Du’aa of Arafah Baarakallaahu Feekum.
6. During the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah, a Hajj-enacting programme was organised to instill the spirit of Hajj and to highlight the sacrifice of the great Prophet of Allah, Prophet Ibraheem alaihis salam.
7. “ISLAMIC WEEK” for the Year 2015-16 was organised as per the Schedule between 4th and 8th October 2015, alhamdulillaah. Some of the competitions were common for Arabic as well as non-Arabic speakers. Have a look at the Arabic circular.
8. For the Martyrs of UAE in Yemen and the Martyrs at the Makkah Tragedy, a Janazah Prayer was organised to beseech Allah’s forgiveness for the departed souls. May Allah forgive all the martyrs and have mercy on them by granting them the highest place in Jannah.
ACTION PLAN alhamdulillaah