- Memorise with the intention of earning rewards from Allah, and not with the notion of getting marks!!
- Memorise with the intention that the heart that carries the Word of Allah will not burn in Jahannum….inshaaAllah
First Term HIFDH – Memorization Syllabus:
Second Term HIFDH – Memorization Syllabus:
Third Term HIFDH – Memorization Syllabus:
- Download: Integrating Islam with Other Disciplines and Real Life Situations *Select a topic from the list. * Decide for yourself in what format you want to present the project. * It can in the form of Mind Map, or PPT, or Concept Map, or Flow Chart etc. Up to you! * Submit your Project on a A-3 Sized paper in a neat and tidy manner with colour borders.
- Grade 6 Names of Allah Project: Download this Activity Sheet for memorising the Beautiful Names of Allah. Video and Audio links are given in this file for your convenience. However, if you wish to listen online and memorise with their meanings then this link is good الحمد لله
- Surah al Waqi’ah Project 1 for Grade 9, Term 1
- Creative and Critical Thinking Questions_based on Surah al Kahf, Verses 1 to 8 for Grade 10, Term 1