8 – 12 October 2017, InshaaAllah, is earmarked for this year’s Islamic Week.
Download Tarbiyah: Self-Evaluation Programme during the Islamic Week
Objectives of the ISLAMIC WEEK:
- To create an awareness on the importance of living Islam.
- To contribute and channelize one’s creative ideas for the collective good of the society
- To focus on the importance of Islamic values.
- To involve and share real life experiences with one’s peers.
- To understand the importance of healthy competition.
- To appreciate the teachings of Islam as relevant to the modern society.
Added attraction this year will be the ISLAMIC BOOK STALL during the Week, inshaaAllah. Students, parents and teachers will get an opportunity to buy Islamic books of their choice, InshaaAllah.
A cursory glance at the Activity Schedule will reveal that we have covered all areas of competitions for different levels of students, ranging from FS to the Year 11, alhamdulillaah.
Morning Assembly will be conducted according to the nature of the Week, inshaaAllah.
I hope that the ISLAMIC WEEK will create an awareness of Islamic Values among one and all.
May Allah accept our effort and reward us abundantly.
May He make our intentions pure and sincere. Aameen.
🙂 I wish my students all the Best for the Islamic Week 🙂
Download: Islamic Week Competition Schedule_2017-18 🙂 To practice calling out Adhaan, please go to the Adhaan Page for beautiful Adhaan from around the world, especially Makkah and Madinah 🙂