بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
Laylatul Qadr Nights are here to embrace us!
As per authentic hadeeths, Laylatul Qadr falls in one of the odd nights of the last 10 days of Ramadhaan.
So please be reminded that:
In places where Ramadhaan commenced on 6th May 2019, the odd nights will fall InShaaAllah, on the following nights:
- Saturday night, 25th May – 21st Night
- Monday night, 27th May – 23rd Night
- Wednesday night 29th May – 25th Night
- Friday night 31st May – 27th Night and
- Sunday night, 2nd June – 29th Night
And in Places where Ramadhaan commenced on 7th May 2019, the odd nights will fall, InShaaAllah, on the following nights:
- Sunday night, 26th May – 21st Night
- Tuesday night, 28th May – 23rd Night
- Thursday night 30th May – 25th Night
- Saturday night 1st June – 27th Night and
- Monday night, 3rd June – 29th Night
It is wiser, however, to spend all the nights, irrespective of odd or even, in the worship and glorification of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’aala.
🙂 Please visit THIS SPECIAL PAGE ON LAYLATUL QADR 🙂 alhamdulillaah.