بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
In connection with the upcoming occasion of the Meelad-un-Nabi of Prophet Muhammad Sal-lal-laahu alaihi wa sallam, two teachers (Ms. Saima Naz and Ms. Shazia) have jointly made a programme (Posters/Activities) to be implemented in their school and I am sharing the resources here for the larger benefit, alhamdulillaah, so that other schools also get inspired, InshaaAllah
Even though it is true that there is no celebration as such for the Birthday, as celebrating Birthdays is not the way of Islam, yet there is nothing wrong in commemorating the occasion.
It is to utilise the opportunity to share information across multi-cultural societies so that the true message about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is spread among all, irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
Morevoer, UAE has declared a holiday on 18th November to commemorate the occasion.
- PPT for Primary Assembly_Prophet’s Birthday by Tr. Shazia Farooq (Added on 17 Nov)
- PPT for Primary Section by Tr. Sadhia Rasool (updated on 14th Nov)
- Classroom Activities (Done by Ms. Saima Naz and Ms. Shazia) (For primary we can do some activities similar to secondary ppt but according to their level)
- Posters (Done by Tr. Saima Naz)
- Muhammad (Peace be upon him): The Last Messenger of Allah Nice presentation for all
- Who is Muhammad?
- The Prophet of Islam: A Short Biography
- Seerah Quiz for Primary Level – Excellent!
- Seerah Book Reading – Year Long Activity
- Quiz on Prophets and Messengers of Allah
- Quiz on Qur’anic Du’aas
- Quiz on Prophet’s Family
- In addition to the above, we can: 1) utilise School Assembly to share information about the message brought by the glorious Prophet of Islam 2) Decorate classroom/corridor boards with student work on the theme ‘Muhammad: The Global Ambassador of Peace’
- Why Prophet Muhammad IS My Role Model? Amazing Read