Ramadhaan’s golden moments are just a few hours away…!
The One Who created you and me is the One Who sent down the Qur’an to His last and final Messenger, Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him. He declares that the Night He sent down His inimitable Book is better than a thousand months.
And this Blessed Night falls in one of the odd nights of the last ten nights of Ramadhaan.
You must be aware that in Islamic calendar night comes first and then the day. So please be reminded that:
In places where Ramadhaan commenced on 6th June 2016, the odd nights will fall on:
25th June (21st Night), 27th June (23rd Night), 29th June (25th Night), 1st July (27th Night) and 3rd July (29th Night)……Inshaaallah.
and in places where Ramadhaan commenced on7th June 2016, the odd nights will fall on:
26th June (21st Night), 28th June (23rd Night), 30th June (25th Night), 2nd July (27th Night) and 4th July (29th Night)……Inshaaallah.
I would like to present a few facts on this Blessed Night, alhamdulillah.
‘Aa’ishah (radiyallaahu anha) said:
“When the last ten days (of Ramadan) would come, the Prophet sal-lal-laahu `alaihi wa sallam would spend his nights in worship, wake his family (at night), exert himself and tighten his Izaar (waist-cloth).”
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
And now, a few useful links about the golden moments, alhamdulillaah:
- Reflecting on the Du’aa of Laylatul Qadr (Must Read about this Du’aa)
- The Night surpassing the value of 30,000 Nights!
- All About I’tikaaf —-Seclusion and Exclusive Devotion in Ramadhaan
- Things To Do in the Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan 🙂 Excellent Check List
- Read Tafseer of Surah Al Qadr by Ibn Kathir to know about the virtues of Laylatul Qadr
- Listen to the audio of the hadeeth and the du’aa taught by the beloved husband, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam to his beloved wife ‘Aa’ishah radhiyallaahu anha – this is the authentic du’aa of LAYLATUL QADR
- A Beautiful Hadeeth on Qiyamul Layl, i.e. Night Prayers
- The most recommended and encouraged ibaadah in the last ten days of Ramadhaan is the Iti’kaaf. Go to this link to know All About Itikaaf.
- A GIFT for Ramadhaan Nights
- Know the value of your Sajdah and make lots of du’aas for the oppressed Muslims in Gaza, Sri Lanka and other parts of the world.
- If you need to learn/make some of the Qur’anic du’aas, visit this link for the AUDIO with Text/Translation
- Do lots of Zikr, and Earn Immense Rewards, Inshaa’Allah!
- On Zakah: I am a Muslim, alhamdulillah, Is my pocket also a Muslim?
- Do not forget SAYYIDUL ISTIGHFAAR. This du’aa is of immense importance!
- Make this du’aa after reading the Qur’an, Inshaa’Allah
- Recite this du’aa frequently during normal time and Du’aa Qunoot in prayers as the Ummah is undergoing difficult times vis-a-vis Gaza situation.
- You must be aware of this comprehensive du’aa. If not know that it is better late than never
- Learn and practice these du’aas during Rukoo and Sajdah
- Read this resourceful material on Sending Salawat and Salaam on our blessed Prophet صلّى الله عليه وسلّم
- Take time to read Life of Prophet Muhammad: Highlights and Lessons by Dr. Mustafa al Sibai
- The Eternal Miracle: The Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan
- Find in which category you stand among the categories of People at the Ending of Ramadhaan
- Get motivated to memorize some of the beautiful hadeeths this Ramadhaan, InshaaAllah – Colourful Indeed!
Sal-lal-laahu-‘ala Muhammad, Sal-lal-laahu ‘alaihi wa sallam