A. Multiple Choice: (For Questions, Refer Page 37 of your workbook)
Answers: 1. C. 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. D 6. D 7. B 8. B 9. D 10. D
- How did Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam honour Abu Sufyan after his conversion?
He told him to announce, “Whoever enters into Abu Sufyan’s house shall be safe, whoever locks himself in his own house shall be safe, and whoever enters into the Masjid al Haram will not be harmed”.
- How did the Prophet find out about the letter of Hatib? And how did he correct the situation?
Allah informed the Prophet about the letter. He sent his companions to get the letter from the female slave. He told everyone that Hatib made a mistake and that it was not his intention to betray them.
- How many men comprised the army led by the Prophet to liberate Makkah?
- What was Al Abbas’ nickname?
- Why should Muslims be honest with their wrongdoings and admit them?
There is no harm in doing mistakes but it is wrong to cover them up. One should make it a point to correct his mistakes and apologize because, we, as humans, are not perfect.