1. What is the importance of praying regularly?
Prayers will save a person from hell-fire. Praying regularly is important as it is a sign of one’s Imaan, and also because the best deeds are those that are regular and consistent.
2. Describe modesty and chastity according to Islam.
Modesty is a part of one’s faith. If one loses that, he loses his faith. Covering awrah, starying away from shameful acts and not mingling with the opposite gender comes under this category.
3. What are man’s strengths according to Surah al Ma’aarij?
1. Regular prayer 2. Generosity 3. Believing and Preparing for the Hereafter. 4. Modesty and Chastity 5. Honesty and Sincerity
4. List five good deeds that can easily be accomplished.
a. Praying regularly b. Giving charity c. Remembering the Hereafter d. Being truthful e. Covering one’s awrah
5. Allah and His Messenger love the generous and gracious people, therefore Allah has named Himself many great names, including some names that relate to generosity. List three such names with their meanings.
a. Ar-Razzaaq – The Ever Provider – الرّزّاق
b. Al Wahhaab – The Ever Giver – الوهّاب
c. Al Kareem – The Generous – الكريم
2. Related Text: 1. Identify an ayah about man’s weakness and write its translation.
إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ خُلِقَ هَلُوعًا ﴿١٩﴾ إِذَا مَسَّهُ الشَّرُّ جَزُوعًا ﴿٢٠﴾ وَإِذَا مَسَّهُ الْخَيْرُ مَنُوعًا
“Man was created emotionally unstable and selfish.
If harm comes to him, he is quick to get upset and depressed.
And when good comes to him, he doesn’t want to share it”.
2. Identify the hadeeth about good deeds and write its translation.
“The good deed that Allah likes the most is the regular one, even if it was little”.
Note: Click the image below to Go to my Qur’an Website. Jazakallaahu Khayra.