1. What is the difference between Salatul Fardh and Salatus Sunnah?
Salatul Fard are the compulsory prayers which a Muslim must perform and Salatus Sunnah are the encouraged prayers.
2. What is Sunnah Ratibah? Give one example.
Sunnah Ratibah are those prayers offered by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) regularly at fixed times. For example: 2 Rak’ahs before Fajr Salah
3. What is Salatut Tataw’wo? Give one example.
Salatut Tataw’wo are the voluntary prayers which were encouraged by the Prophet (peace be upon him). For example: the Tahajjud prayer, late night prayer.
4. What is the reward for praying Sunnah regularly?
The reward we will get for praying Sunnah regularly is a house in Jannah.
5. List the times that are not good for Salatut Tataw’wo.
- After Fajr prayer until the sun rises up a little.
- The few minutes before the Athan of Salatuz Zuhr.
- After Salatul Witr
- Between Salatul Asr and Maghrib.
- What is the other name for Salatut Tataw’wo?
Salatun Nafl is the other name for Salatut Tataw’wo