1. Describe the behaviour of a person who has a ‘double personality’. List five examples of his or her dual personality actions.
Saying one thing and doing the opposite is the first sign of someone with double personality.
- Promising parents and teachers to perform certain duties but not doing in reality.
- Behaving well among family and turning bad among friends.
- Preaching Islam but not following in one’s life.
- Being a so-called Muslim and spreading disunity among Muslims!
- Being friendly with Muslims and yet spying on them to support the enemies!