1. Why did Allah want Musa to move his people from Egypt to Palestine?
To save the Israelis from the slavery of Phir’oun
2. What is the difference between the miracle Prophet Musa saw and what some magicians do in magic shows?
Miracle is something that truly happens with the permission of Allah. Magic involves cheating and falsehood.
3. How did Musa become a prophet of Allah?
While Musa was on his way to Egypt, he passed by the Mount Sinai where he went to pick up some fire and firewood. There, Allah spoke to him and informed him that he is chosen as a Prophet of Allah.
4. What did Allah order Musa to do in Egypt?
Allah ordered Musa to go to Egypt and call Phir’oun to believe in Allah and worship Him alone.
5. Why was Musa fearful of returning to Egypt?
Musa was fearful of returning to Egypt because he knew that Phir’oun would take revenge on him for his unintentional killing of an Egyptian.
6. How did Phir’oun receive Musa’s message?
Phir’oun received Musa’s message with arrogance and sarcastic comments. He even insulted Musa and ridiculed him.