- What is the first action we are going to be judged for during the Day of Judgement?
Salah (Prayer) is the first action we are going to be judged for during the Day of Judgement.
- Explain khushoo and why it is important.
Khushoo is to be humble while worshipping Allah. The awareness that Allah is Ever-Watchful makes us adopt khushoo.
Khushoo is important as it would make us get closer to Allah.
- Who promised to try to take away khushoo from the Believers?
Ibless, the Shaytaan, promised Allah that he will try to take away khushoo from the Believers.
- How can we develop khushoo in our salah? Describe three ways to do that.
- Having complete awareness during Salah.
- Understanding what one says in Salah.
- Having the feeling of Allah’s greatness in one’s heart during Salah.
- Write a du’aa about khushoo in Arabic along with its English translation.
اللهم إني أعوذبك من علم لا ينفع
ومن قلب لا يخشع
ومن نفس لا تشبع
ومن دعآء لا يسمع
‘O Allah! I seek Your protection from useless knowledge, a heart without khushoo, a body that doesn’t get satisfied and a du’aa that You do not answer’.