1. Why was Mona so worried about breaking her fast?
This was because she took a bite of her apple and forgot that she was fasting that day.
2. How is Allah kind to us during Ramadan?
* Allah accepts our fast as valid if we forget and eat.
* He allows us to break our fast if we travel or become sick.
3. Who does not need to fast? Why Not?
* Old people
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women
These Muslims are exempted to fast as they are excused.
4. What do you need to do if you miss a fast?
If I miss my fast then it is best for me to make it up as soon as possible after Ramadan.
5. Which actions are classified as mubtilat-us-siyam?
Eating, drinking, saying bad words, hurting others, and behaving with bad manners.
6. Why does Allah excuse our fasts in certain situations but we are never permitted to leave the Salah?
* Fasting may harm our health when we are sick or travelling while Salah would not harm us.