1. In what case will laughing not break your prayer?
If there is no noise then the prayer will not be broken.
2. What is awrah?
The parts of the body that must be covered are called awrah.
3. Describe the proper prayer awrah for boys.
From the shoulder to the knees.
4. Describe the proper prayer awrah for girls.
Everything except for the face and hands.
5. Does your prayer count if, by accident, you do not face the qiblah?
6. Why do you think Allah made some actions break our prayers?
Because these actions break our concentration while praying.
7. What is Qiblah?
It is the direction of Ka’bah in Makkah.
8. What is Sujood-us-Sahow?
Two Sajdahs performed before tasleem to make up for a mistake done during prayer.