1. Why did once Allah rebuke Musa?
Allah rebuked Musa because he once asserted that he was the wisest of all men.
2. What was Musa told through a revelation?
Through revelation, Allah told that his pious servant (Al-khidr) who was living at the junction of the two seas was far superior to him in wisdom.
3. What did Allah command Musa to do when he expressed his eagerness to see
When Musa expressed his eagerness to see Al-Khidr, Allah commanded him to take a fish in a basket, and proceed on a journey until the fish disappears.
4. What does Al-Khidr mean?
Al-Khidr means ‘the Green One’.
5. Where did the fish vanish? When did Musa come to know about it?
The fish vanished at a rock where Musa was taking rest.
Musa came to know about it the next day morning.
6. On what condition did Al-Khidr agree to teach Musa the special knowledge?
Al-Khidr agreed to teach Musa the special knowledge on the condition that he should not say or ask anything.
7. Was Musa able to bear the various events with patience?
No, Musa was not able to bear the various events with patience.
8. What did Al-Khidr do in one of the panels of the boat?
He made a hole in one of the panels of the boat.
9. Which second act of Al-Khidr did surprise Musa a great deal?
The act of Al-Khidr killing a boy surprised Musa a great deal.
10. How did Al-Khidr explain himself for all his strange acts?
Al-Khidr explained to Musa that all his strange acts were done as he was inspired by Allah to do.
11. Did the Israelites after Musa, deserve their punishment? Why?
Yes, the Israelites deserve their punishment even after Musa because their evil deeds and ungratefulness were of the worst kind.