بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وَالتِّينِ وَالزَّيْتُونِ (١) وَطُورِ سِينِينَ (٢) وَهَذَا الْبَلَدِ الأمِينِ (٣) لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ (٤) ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَاهُ أَسْفَلَ سَافِلِينَ (٥) إِلا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَلَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ (٦) فَمَا يُكَذِّبُكَ بَعْدُ بِالدِّينِ (٧) أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَحْكَمِ الْحَاكِمِينَ (٨)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
1. By the fig and the olive
2. And the Mount of Sinai
3. And this Peaceful City
4. We have surely created man in the best form
5. Then we brought him down to the lowest of the low
6. Except those who Believe and do good deeds; for them there will an unfailing reward
7. Therefore (O Prophet!) Who can, after this, belie you about the Day of Judgement?
8. Is not Allah the Just of all the judges?
1. Write the meaning of the following words:
1 التين The Fig
2 زيتون Olive
3 بلد City
4 الأمين the peaceful
5 خلقنا We created
6 الإنسان the man
7 أحسن the best
8 تقويم form, shape
9 أسفل lowest
10 عملوا الصّالحات Doing good deeds
2. What does Allah say about the creation of man?
Allah says that He has created man ‘in the best form’, which means man is the best creation of Allah.
3. Which city is referred to as ‘baladil ameen’ in Surah at-Teen?
The City of Makkah is referred to as ‘baladil ameen’, the City of Peace, in Surah at-Teen
4. In order to be successful in this world and in the Hereafter, what are we commanded to do?
In order to be successful in this world and in the Hereafter, we are commanded to believe in Allah and do good deeds.